IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT Services
IT Service Management (ITSM) has emerged as a comprehensive management discipline to manage the lifecycle of your IT Services and IT enabled Business Services.
Gone are the days when you simply ‘implemented ITIL®’ in your IT operations and support environment. You must now view ITSM as a strategic asset, in order to be efficient, cost-effective and optimise IT’s value to the business. To achieve this, you need insight in all aspects of IT management, to regularly review and optimise your Service Portfolio and develop underpinning people, process, governance and technology capabilities.
In the changing world of managing end-to-end services that involve third party providers, your IT Service Management is a critical part of your assurance and governance framework. IT Service Management comprises:
- Strategic processes and disciplines to drive value realisation regarding your investments in IT services
- A Design capability framework to ensure that newly designed services are holistic and aligned with your ICT strategy, your enterprise architecture, your solution architecture and your standards
- A mechanism that controls your IT Assets, Changes and Releases, to minimise any negative impact to service levels, whilst optimising cost, compliance with the designs, time to deployment and business benefits
- Optimised delivery and support of services, underpinning Service Level Achievement, Total Cost of Ownership and customer satisfaction, governing and driving service and process improvements across all the dimensions above
CSC Consulting helps clients achieve their ITSM objectives, by developing end-to-end ITSM implementation capability, or by focussing on specific services. These include ITSM strategy and assessment through to tool selection, individual ITSM process re-design & implementation, ITSM Managed Services, ITSM training, designing and implementing a Multi Sourcing/Vendor Governance Model and Continual Service Improvement. CSC Consulting can deliver seamless tool implementations for platforms, such as ServiceNow and Remedy, as a single project or as part of wider ITSM transformation program.
Proven approach to ITSM Implementation
We have spent hundreds of thousands of hours advising and implementing ITSM best practices over the past 20 years to develop world class IT capability across the IT Service Lifecycle.
The team is made up of specialists in advising, implementing, training and coaching IT Management best practices and standards. All consultants have core skills and experience in IT Service Management (ITIL® based), Project Management (PRINCE2® or PMBoK® based), Program and Transformation Management (MSP® or APMG Change Management certification based). These are complemented by skills and knowledge in a broad spectrum of other IT Management practices such as COBIT®, Balanced Scorecard, ISO20000 and Organisational Change Management, amongst others. Most importantly, Our consultants have achieved results and have the experience in translating best practice models and ITSM platforms into living and breathing ITSM excellence for clients.
We help clients to realise tangible benefits, including:
- IT Service Level improvements
- IT TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) optimisation
- Optimised IT Service Design and architecture
- Improved IT controls and governance
- Improved Risk controls
- Optimised alignment of IT Service portfolios, IT investments and alignment with the business
CSC Consulting supports you in demystifying the various IT management and ITSM mechanisms, approaches and tools. Partner with the ITSM specialists that can uplift your ITSM capability, whether you are focusing on one process or embarking on a comprehensive ITSM implementation. You want to partner with someone who can not only talk-the-talk, but also walk-the-walk. We help you achieve your intended benefits better, faster and more cost effectively.
- ITSM Strategy
- ITSM Assessment
- Supplier / Multi Sourcing Governance Model design implementation
- ITSM Tool Selection
- End-to-End ITSM Implementation
- End-to-End ITSM Implementation using ServiceNow
- ITSM Continual Service Improvement
- ITSM Continual Service Improvement with ServiceNow
- Master Classes for executive awareness and practice capability uplift
PRINCE2®, ITIL® & MSP® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited. COBIT® is a Registered Trade Mark of ISACA. PMBOK® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Project Management Institute.