Portfolio, Program and
Project MANAGEMENT Services
The need to improve the delivery of projects, programs and portfolios of change is recognised as a vital component of a modern organisation.
Making best practice relevant to the organisation and integrating an array of different frameworks and methodologies is a continuing challenge to many organisations.
CSC Consulting has the expertise to advise, lead and review a broad range of complex business and IT projects and programs. Using practical and internationally accepted management disciplines, industry know-how and extensive experience, CSC Consulting can help you accelerate your internal capability and integrate all of your frameworks and methodologies, so that you achieve your desired business outcomes.
- Is management demanding greater visibility of ICT investment, measured against business outcomes?
- Do you have multiple Project Management Offices (PMOs)?
- Do you need to establish a PMO with enterprise-wide responsibilities?
- Is there a misalignment between corporate expectations and what your PMO delivers?
- Does confusion exist on how different project management methodologies integrate?
Change Initiative Management
Assisting you to understand, plan and manage change by establishing a strategic framework on which you can build your change initiatives. With an ongoing tactical plan, real outcomes can be delivered through workshops, simulations, communications and specific courses. Change can be effectively enabled and successfully implemented with organisation-wide capability uplift and key stakeholder engagement.
- Change implementations and management are aligned to best practice
- Capability Plans ensure an uplift in your organisation’s maturity
Capability Assessment & Planning
Assessing organisational maturity and developing an agreed plan to improve or maintain capability. As an Accredited Consulting Organisation and endorsed P3M3® Assessment provider, CSC Consulting ensures that registered and endorsed consultants with extensive experience, not only assess maturity, but develop an effective framework for accelerating organisation capability.
- An independent benchmark of your maturity leads to a roadmap for capability acceleration
- Benefits realisation is maximised
Establishing a new PMO or assessing the maturity of your existing one. Experienced and accredited consultants work with you to assess maturity, coordinate change, integrate methodologies, institute measures of value and align to your organisation’s strategy, structure and culture.
- Governance and support model that is aligned to business strategy
- Reduced timing for start up and planning
CSC Consulting’s accredited trainers are also practicing and registered consultants in ITSM and other methodologies. This ensures that theory becomes real and relevant to your organisation. Certifications include: PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O®, PRINCE2 Agile™, Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, Diploma of Project Management and Advanced Diploma of Program Management. Coaching, mentoring, strategic and tactical master classes and certification are available as you build your internal capability. For all Project Management training courses, please visit the UXC Training website
- Bridge the gap between theory and implementation
- Apply best-practice knowledge and improve competencies
Bridging the gap between your permanent workforce and your contractors, CSC Consulting can provide specialist and generalist people to assist in the delivery of your programmes and projects. Seasoned, on-demand, pre-certified capability is ready to go from the CSC Consulting Virtual Bench, giving you flexibility in project resourcing that meets your demand cycles.
- Capability uplift for your permanent workforce
- Flexibility in project resourcing to meet your demand cycles
Please fill in the form below if we can help you with Portfolio, Program or Project Management Services, and we will get in touch to talk about your requirements.
PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile™, MSP®, and P3O® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited. PMBOK® is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute.